Les portes du "paranormal" Index du Forum

Les portes du "paranormal" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday nigh

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les portes du "paranormal" Index du Forum -> Les discussions paranormal, surnaturel -> Fantome, esprit , poltergeist
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123
Ovni

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday nigh Répondre en citant

Head coach Sam Bird feels Hertfordshire Mavericks have been unfairly penalised by the decision to replay the away match against Manchester Thunder. The top two sides in the Vitality Netball Superleague had originally met in Manchester on April 2, but after a leak in the roof at the Thunderdome had delayed the start of the match, officials then halted the action at the end of the first quarter due to safety concerns about the wet court, with hosts Manchester leading 14-9.The fixture has now been rescheduled for the evening of Monday April 25, meaning leaders Mavericks will again face second-placed Thunder, just a few days after Hertfordshires clash against reigning champions Surrey Storm. Thunder-Mavs ordered to replay Manchester Thunder and Hertfordshire Mavericks ordered to replay fixture Mavericks lost their appeal against the rescheduling of the match in Manchester, despite the leagues ruling that Thunder were unable to provide a safe playing surface.  Hertfordshire coach Bird told Sky Sports: The appeal was basically about the date of which the game should be played and where it should be played.We were the non-offending team, but the actual effect of the decision was to penalise us, by requiring us to travel back up to Manchester to play a game, which was abandoned through no fault of our own. The tricky thing, and what people dont really understand, is because were still very amateur in truth in terms of our staff and personnel. This is a new date and people will now have to apply to take time off school, off college, off work. Some of our players will lose money. The Mavericks were willing to play the fixture at a neutral venue Youre looking at nearly an 18 hour trip from start to finish and my concern was were really struggling the next day. It also has an impact on our training and our process through to the semi-final.Thunder head coach Dan Ryan sympathised with Hertfordshires concerns, but believes the replay is the best outcome.I think player management at this time is always at the forefront of every coachs mind, Ryan told Sky Sports. Just like it is with us at Thunder.I can certainly understand Sam Birds concerns from a player welfare perspective for Mavericks, but it is just an unfortunate situation in terms of what happened a couple of weeks ago. Thunders Head Coach Dan Ryan has welcomed the ruling to replay the fixture I think for the integrity of the competition, the best outcome has come forward. To have the replay going ahead is the result that both franchises deserve to have I guess, and for the fans, who get to see the top two teams go head-to-head.Bird admitted Hertfordshire were willing to play at a neutral venue, but now must squeeze a double-header into their busy schedule.She said: The rules allow them to split the points if the game cannot be replayed and also we feel that they could have switched the fixture, so that Thunder came to us, or found a venue that would have been equal for both teams in terms of travel.They chose not to do that and whilst we still dont agree with that decision, we obviously have to respect it and move on.  Also See: Thunder-Mavs replay ordered WATCH: Netball fitness drills Vitality Superleague fixtures Table Amir Johnson Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-dario-saric-76ers-jersey/ . -- Aaron Rodgers isnt out for revenge in Green Bays season opener. Jerryd Bayless Jersey . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said. Maurice Cheeks Jersey ." The game can be seen live on TSN starting with Monday Night Countdown at 6:30 p.m et/3:30 p.m. pt. The Patriots, who had a bye in Week 10, will look to continue the offensive success they had a week earlier when New England scored 55 points and racked up 610 yards of total offense in a 55-31 drubbing of the Pittsburgh Steelers.The Buffalo Sabres have signed defenceman Andrej Meszaros to a one-year deal worth $4.125 million. Meszaros, 28, scored seven goals in 52 games with the Philadelphia Flyers and Boston Bruins in 2013-14. The Slovak defender has appeared iin 585 career NHL games with the Flyers, Bruins, Tampa Bay Lightning and Ottawa Senators, scoring 56 goals and adding 168 assists.dddddddddddd He was originally selected 23rd overall by the Senators at the 2004 NHL Entry Draft. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les portes du "paranormal" Index du Forum -> Les discussions paranormal, surnaturel -> Fantome, esprit , poltergeist Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange